Here at Masag4U, you are the center of focus. Each session is designed specifically to meet your needs.
At our Professional office, you will be asked questions like:
- What is your goal for today’s treatment?
- What areas are you feeling pain or discomfort?
- What activities do you do that increase pain/discomfort?
- How long did your pain relief last from your last session?
- If the pressure is too much or not enough, please let me know.
- Do you have a preference for the music you listen to today?
- Would you like aromatherapy included (at no additional cost) with your massage?
How to choose the best Session for you?
Let’s start with some basic questions.
- Have you ever received a massage before? No? Or are you nervous? Then the BEST massage session for you is the 30 “Intro Massage Session”. This is a quick session, that will allow time for one area specific (neck/back)
- So you’ve had massages before, but are limited on time, or only need 1 or 2 areas worked on (shoulder/neck/back)? Then the Area/Injury Specific Massage Session is what you should schedule.
- Has it been a while since your last session? Or have you been extra stressed and need more time to address pain specifically? I recommend you book the Full Body Massage Session.
Whether it is your first massage or your 100th, you will be treated the same. With respect, honor, and compassion.
While on the table, only the part of the body being worked on will be undraped. We use clean linens on EVERY client. All surfaces, tools, and equipment are cleaned, sanitized, and disinfected between EVERY client.